Blog Archive

Friday, June 12, 2015

Meet our guest bloggers

Let's give a shout out to our guest bloggers.

Miss Tiffany R.
I own Southern Miss Bowtique SC (www.southernmissbowtique.com). I'm a WAHM to one little princess and I've been making hair bows and boutique items since 2011. 

Miss Jennifer S.
I am the owner of Cranberries Bowtique and we have been in business since 2006. We absolutely love what we do and look forward to what the future brings <3 www.facebook.com/cranberries.bowtique

Miss Cheryl I.
  Hi! I'm the owner behind Cheryl's Crafts and I love ribbon! Originally from the states, I now call Japan home. こんにちは!池上シェリルです。リボンが大好きです。一緒にリボン作り方を学びましょう!
http://www.facebook.com/japancherylcraft

* Miss Cheryl is from Japan and will be also adding Japanese translations to her stuff for her customers. How awesome is that?!?!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment